Wednesday, February 8, 2012


Finest Collection of Love Quotes.


# " Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."

# " If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

# " I just realized, it's so lonely being free."

# " You don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you."

# " Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."

# " Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you."

" The greatest pain that comes with love is loving someone you can't have."

# " To offer a man friendship when love is in his heart is like giving a loaf of bread to one who is dying of thirst."

# " We enter love with our eyes closed and leave it with our eyes wide open."

# " How many tears must I shed to cleanse myself of you?"

# " Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go."

# Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving 
someone if your heart still does.

# The part that hurts me the most,
is knowing that I once had you and then lost you...

# Its hard to pretend you love someone when
you don't but its harder to pretend that
you don't love someone when you really do.

# You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

# This is an "A, B" conversation, so "C" your way out!
# If You Blame Others For Your Failures, Do U Credit Them For Your Achievements?¿?
# TrUe LoVe CoNnOt Be FoUnD WhErE It DuZn'T ExIsT, NoR CaN iT bE HiDdEn WhErE It DuZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment